CH series 60W - 9000W electric bike scooter motorcycle car eV battery charger
CH Chargers applied to all kinds of battery, such as lead acid, silicon, Ni-MH, Ni-cd, Lithium etc. The additional function could be provided according to customer's demands which are CAN communication, cut-off automatical, Squre wave frequency converion etc.
CH chargers are complete in specification. The range of output power is 30W-50kW and the range of output voltage is 3.65V-600V.
We provide high quality 100V~230V AC input charger for different country.
It can be used in fields of electric golf car, tricycle, cleaning truck, portage truck, tourist car, yacht battery used in generator and etc.
1. Product List
2. Product SEPC
PS. The CC current could be increased slightly due to the charging voltage.
CAN is avaiable for above 1200W.
For more information, please feel free to contact with us.
3. Product Description(E.g.900F)
Note: Cut-off point for Li battery is 5% of CC, and it can be setted between 3-10%.Features:
1. Full automatic transition of CC, CV and Float/cut-off
2. Precise limit of voltage & current, guarantee fully charged and avoid over charge
3. Protections: over current, over voltage, short circuit and reverse polarity.
4. High Efficiency: 95%-98%, PFC: 0.96
5. Two LED indicators, Aluminium, Robust, Elegant and Reliable.
6. CE & C-Tick Certified, High Quality
7. Patent Pending
4. Product Picture
5. How to choose a suitable Charger
The charger can be used on Lithium battery, lead-acid liquid battery (may add liquid to the battery periodically) and maintenace-free battery.
When place an order online, please make a comment on your battery type & advise below points, thank you!
- What type of the battery? e.g. LiFePO lithium battery
- How many cells does the battery pack include? e.g. 20s
- What is the nominal voltage for each cell? e.g. 3.6V.
- What is the max votlage for each cell? e.g. 4.2V
- What is the capacity of the battery pack? e.g. 20Ah
- How many AC volts is the input for the charger? e.g. 100V
- Charging rate of battery/charging current? e.g. 0.25C/5A
- request of charging time? e.g. 3.3~5h
- Power Cord Style, optional base on different country (refer to below).
- Output connector e.g. Anderson as default
- Other request e.g. charging gun, can
Generally, it's 0.25C-0.5C charge current.
Charger Power= Charge Voltage * CC * 1.1
Charge time, battery capacity/ charge current *1~1.5
1~1.5 is the coefficient depends on the cell.
1.1 is also coefficient.
E.g. 22s, 3.6V nominal, 4.08v max, 30ah, 240V input.
Required Charge Current: 0.25c*30ah=7.5A,
Power: 4.08*22=89.76V 89.76V*7.5A*1.1=740.52W
Thus, We suggest to choose 900W charger.
Charge Current: 900W/89.76V/1.1=9A
Charge time: 30Ah/9A*1~1.5=3.3~5h
If you want more powerful charger, please check max charge current/c of battery (to protect battery).
It's 0.25C generally, 0.5C maximum.
· Comapny Information
Q1. Are you trader or manufacture?
A: We're manufacture.
Q2. How long is your production time?
A: Generally, the production period is 12-14 working days(6 working days per week).
The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q3. How long is your warranty time?
A: For motor, the warranty time is one year and three months. For other parts, the warranty time is one year.
Q4. About Customs Clearance
For some special countries with strict customs for import, so pls. confirm it firstly to us that you have ability to do customs clearance, otherwise we will not take on heavy responsibilities for this issue, return money and goods are not support.
Special countries list:
Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, Turkey, Iran,Portugal,Romania, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Yeman etc.
Some countries name not listed, the salesman will inform you in time if you placed the order online directly. Thank you for your understanding.
05. Does your products with CE certification?
Yes, our motor with Certification (CE, CCC), and our factory with certification of ISO9001, TS86949
No QS Motor, No Super EVs!